May 26, 2017

#characterinterview with The Seeing Place's Thuli Poni

A warm Maya's Musings welcome to author Aziza Eden Walker.

I had the distinct pleasure of interviewing Thuli Poni, the heroine in The Seeing Place, a hot humorous, and heartfelt romance by Aziza Eden Walker (Ankara Press 2016).



1.     Describe yourself in one word.

Alive.

2.     If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

These raging, lustful hormones. Only kidding, wouldn’t change that for the world. Can’t think of something. My shoes?

3.     What do you want most from life?

A man who won’t be intimidated by a powerful woman.

4.     What is your greatest fear?

Having history repeat itself – another dead-end relationship.

5.     What is your greatest regret?

Not leaving a bad marriage sooner.

6.     How do you decide you can trust someone?

I guess if a guy washes the dishes, cooks for his (female) flatmate and takes his Gogo (granny) groceries every weekend, he’s a pretty sure bet. Then again, if he gets a lot of female attention on the dance floor I might worry …

7.     What unusual hobbies or interests do you have?

Making money. I’m very good at it. Oh, and I know a success story when I see one. I generally back the right horse. So to speak. When I’m not, you know, riding him …

8.     What or who is the greatest love of your life?

Andile Sebe.

Have you not read The Seeing Place? Our fraught, red-hot love story’s in there, a blow-by-blow account. Oh, and in This Crazy Paradise you can see what we got up to after our happy ending … I’ll give you a clue. It involves making movies together. And travel.

Enjoy the ride with me.



Meet Thuli Poni and other sassy heroines here.




Thank you for joining us today, Thuli Poni and Aziza Eden Walker!

2 comments: