June 3, 2016

Six months in...

Time is flying. I can't believe we're already six months into 2016. The school year is winding down. Summer is just around the corner.

As time goes on, I feel like I've been standing still. My life seems like it's spiralling out of my control. What is control, really? Most people feel like they have control over their lives, but everything can change in a moment. You can lose your health, your job, your home, your loved ones. Life is fleeting. Life is not something we can control. If you think you're steering your own ship, guess again.

I suppose that's why I write. I can influence, if not control, the destiny of the characters in my stories. I can give them happy ever afters.

I recently read an uplifting quote;


I think it speaks for itself.

Until next time, keep reading (and writing)!

No comments:

Post a Comment