November 2, 2015

Cover Wars - November and December

Dream Hunter is participating in The Masquerade Crew's special two month Cover Wars!


I am always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to promote Dream Hunter, my debut paranormal romance novella! I am delighted my book is featured in the latest Cover Wars! How does Cover Wars work? Simply click here and vote for your favorite - every day! There are a lot of awesome looking covers - 113 of them - so the competition is fierce! Hopefully, you'll like Dream Hunter's cover and send a vote my way! <wink> Then... the book with the most votes gets the prestige of winning Cover Wars and some free advertising! Sound like fun? I think so!

Dream Hunter's cover was designed by Lori Lasswell (@LoriLasswell) who I recently interviewed on this blog (click here for interview). Lori told me her inspiration for my book cover came from reading Dream Hunter. I talked a lot about my heroine in my book description, but when she read it she felt the story was really my hero's. I instantly loved Lori's concept!

Judge my book by its cover... If you like it, please send a vote my way! :)





__________________________________________________
Cynthia’s dreams are so real, they are actually coming true – complete with the prerequisite dream guy. But things are not as they seem.

Who said dreams are sweet?

Chicago businesswoman Cynthia Courtland is completely focused on her career when a sensual, reoccurring dream disrupts her orderly life. Then a threat against her workplace forces her to take time off. She is lost with nowhere to go--only her empty apartment.

Work is Gabe’s life too; he takes it very seriously and will do whatever it takes to succeed. He's been watching over Cynthia for a long time and he has her best interests at heart, but can he protect her from the danger she is blind to? When Cynthia insists on investigating the threat so she can get back to work, it makes Gabe's job all the more difficult.

When things settle, will there be more for them than a life filled with work? Will she give her dreams a chance to come true?
__________________________________________________


I appreciate your vote! Don't forget you can vote everyday! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment