April 17, 2014

The Colour of Guilt

What's your guilty pleasure? (I'm looking for comments here so start thinking...) What's your dirty little secret? What are you hiding in your closet? (Besides dust and clothes that no longer fit...) I have many secrets and definitely play my cards close to my chest. I don't talk much. But I love to write. I find it the easiest way to express myself. I guess that makes sense. I am a writer.

I carry a great load of guilt and not much is due to pleasure, I'll freely admit. I've always been a conscientious, good girl. I've always done the right thing. And, maybe, I don't even know how to do the wrong thing.

My time is always divided. There's always something that needs done. Someone who needs attention. Everything comes before writing. But I find satisfaction in playing with my kids and having clean clothes to wear too. Most of the time.

So, my guilty pleasure has to be sneaking away with my laptop when the hamper is full of dirty clothes... A guilty pleasure and a dirty secret all in one. So, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment